Today we are releasing the final videos in the Page Manger series! And, yes, these are FREE videos brought to you in conjunction with NodeOne.
We will explore:
- A helper module that enables you to auto-populate node reference fields for new nodes using Contextual Administration.
- More Contextual Objects so you can chain objects together, including with relationships and hierarchical terms.
- Working with a new display type in Views called "Context" that enables you to display elements of the View result as separate renderings.
- How Page Manager lets you rearrange the contents of the node edit form to be more usable.
- The steps required to export your settings into code as well as other add-on modules including Rules, Stylizer, and Panels Everywhere.
TGIF (Thank goodness it's FREEday)!!