Views is one of the most utilized modules in Drupal. When combined with Layout Builder, it provides a powerful tool for adding related content to a layout. Combining Views with Layout Builder can solve several common problems, including:
- Placing blocks of related content within Layout Builder sections
- Constructing search pages with custom layouts
- Placing call-to-action cards or buttons within a custom layout
- Allowing editors to use Views blocks in the layout without the need to export and import configuration and alter code
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn how to place views blocks into a layout
- Explore the Views related settings available from within the Layout Builder UI
- Explain how to allow a View's exposed filters to be displayed and used in a layout
- Use contextual filters to control what is displayed in the View
By the end of this tutorial you should know how to place lists created with Views into a Layout Builder layout.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?