One of Docker's goals is to make it as simple to deploy and update infrastructure as it is to pull a product off of a shelf. At the center of this goal is Docker Hub, a massive, public, and free-to-use library of Docker images for you to use. As a free service, additional care is required to select images that will provide you with updated, secure, and well-maintained infrastructure.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Show how Hub is an integral part of using Docker
- Describe registries and private registries
- Identify official images vs. contributed images
- Outline best practices for selecting an image on Hub
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?