When building views of moderated content there are some important things to be aware of. One is the difference between choosing Content or Content revisions as the base for your view. You should also know about some fields and filters added by the Content Moderation module.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Understand when, and why, to choose Content revisions as the base for your view instead of Content
- Learn about the fields, and filters, added by the Content Moderation module
- Learn how to update the view at admin/content/moderate that comes with the Content Moderation module to make it work with any workflow.
By the end of this tutorial you should understand the important concepts necessary to create views of moderated content.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?