This exercise requires you to analyze wireframes detailing the architecture of a website and design a content type to store all the required information.
Objectives and Prerequisites
You will need the following knowledge and skills. If you need a review, check out the Resources section at the bottom of this page.
- Plan the site building process from a set of requirements.
- Compose a table of fields which can be used to store data appropriately.
You will need to refer to the wireframe collection PDF.
- Review Page
The format of your spreadsheet should be as illustrated below:
|Field Name||Data Type||Description|
|Movie Title||Text||The title of the movie|
|Movie Image||Image||An image from the film|
|Movie Review||Long Text||A review of the film|
|Link to IMDB||Link||A link to an external site|
- Before commencing work on a new site, establish as many requirements as possible.
- Document how content can be stored before starting development.
- Developing Drupal Sites: Plan or Perish (Palantir.net)