Many sites are built around their content, especially Drupal sites. To manage this content, a strict editorial workflow is often highly desirable to make sure the content is drafted, reviewed, published, updated, and archived when ready.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Discuss the various components you'll need to define before you can start building a custom editorial workflow
- Provide an example editorial workflow plan
By the end of this tutorial you will better understand the use case for content moderation, and be able to create an editorial workflow plan for your use-case.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?