create-react-app we can quickly scaffold a stand-alone React application with boilerplate configuration and organization already in place. It's a great way to quickly get started using React, as well as the ecosystem of associated tools like Webpack, Jest, and Babel. After creating the scaffolding, we'll port the code we wrote in previous tutorials to the new structure.
In this tutorial we'll:
create-react-appto scaffold a new React project
- Refactor existing code into the organizational structure used by
- Discuss changes required to get a project started with
create-react-appto play nicely when included in a Drupal module or theme
By the end of this tutorial, you should know what
create-react-app is and how to get started using it.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?