In this tutorial we'll learn about:
- The various types of files you can expect to find in a theme directory
- Where in the Drupal code base your theme directory should live
- Keeping the directory and all the files within organized
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to explain where a Drupal theme should be placed in a project's code base, and the types of files one can expect to find in a theme.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?