Check your version
This tutorial covers a topic in Drupal 8 which may or may not be the version you're using. We're keeping this tutorial online as a courtesy to users of Drupal 8, but we consider it archived.
This presentation walks through quite a long list of major contributed modules and best practices that have been incorporated into Drupal 8 core. There are a lot of new features that you'll get out of the box, from Views to Services. In particular we'll cover:
- Exactly what best practices mean
- How core and contributed modules help the community define best practices
- List the major categories of features that have been incorporated
After watching this presentation you should have a better understanding of what best practices are, and a list of the major contributed modules from Drupal 7 that have been added, in one form or another, into Drupal 8.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?