Note: This video is out of date and will be archived. Check this page for instructions: Node.js integration documentation.
To be able to use the Node.js Integration module, you need to configure both a Node.js application, as well as the Drupal Node.js Integration module itself.
In this lesson, you will learn how to:
- Enable the Node.js Config module
- Understand of all of the configuration options
- Generate a config file for our Node.js application
- Edit the generated configuration for a basic working setup
- Start the Node.js application
Self-check question: Did you remember to change the protocols array in your nodejs.config.js?