This screencast shows some more settings in the Rules Link module:
- How to use the visibility conditions in Rules Link.
- That the entity the link is attached to is always available as a parameter.
- That you can add more variables to the Rules Link by passing them in the URL – and that you need to set up the parameters settings to tell the link how to interpret the data.
- That each link is available as a field in Views.
- That you can add parameters to links displayed in Views.
- That there is a bug preventing links for non-node entities to be displayed in Views.