This screencast covers the following topics about the Page Manager module, which is a module included within CTools.
- The basic framework of Page manager – creating custom paths and assigning content/reactions to them
- Mentioning some modules that can be used with Page manager, such as Panels and Contextual administration
- Overriding node templates to allow customized content/reaction
- Introduction to variants
- Introduction to selection rules
- Using the HTTP response code variant type, and using it for redirections
- Introduction to context or contextual objects