Tired of Stressful Launches?
Drupal is an endlessly flexible and configurable tool. It’s also very complex. So, when it comes to building real-world, usable sites, there’s a lot to know: planning, budgeting, wireframing, picking which new tools and modules to use, migrating content, managing go-live and so much more. Phew!
Lullabot’s team has successfully designed, developed and launched some of the biggest websites in the world -- Harvard, MIT, Martha Stewart, the Grammys, WWE and Verizon, just to name a few -- and we want YOU to learn from our experience!
In Plan, Build, Launch: Real-World Drupal, an all-day training session at DrupalCon Sydney, we’ll teach you tried-and-true techniques to save you time and stress in every aspect of your next real-world project.
Learn How to:
- Foresee and avoid pitfalls from the onset of a project
- Estimate realistic Drupal timelines and budgets
- Turn wireframes and mockups into a real plan
- Future-proof your site by choosing agile functionality
- Build, test and communicate with multiple developers
- Reduce the pain of content migration
- Prevent launch-day explosions
- Minimize risk associated with Drupal upgrades
This Course is Ideal for:
- Intermediate-level developers and site builders looking to "Go Pro"
- Small Drupal and web shops struggling with larger projects
- Web teams within corporate, nonprofit and educational institutions that need better processes for their Drupal projects
Course Details & Requirements
This course will be held on the beautiful Coogee Beach in Sydney, Australia, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, February 6, 2013 from 9am - 5pm.
Attendance is $440 USD.
Course attendees must understand the basics of Drupal site building, including Fields and Views. It is also helpful to have working knowledge of PHP, including familiarity with Features and source control concepts.