Symfony 4 is out, and it's the best Symfony ever. Faster! Re-imagined developer experience! And easier to create the features you need!
In this series from SymfonyCasts (formerly KnpUniversity), you'll create your first Symfony 4 app, learning important concepts in Symfony 4 development along the way.
So let's start coding already! This series of tutorials covers:
- Set up your new (tiny) Symfony app
- PhpStorm setup for a killer experience
- Flex and understanding recipes
- Creating routes and controllers
- The bin/console tool
- Twig and templating
- Crazy-good debugging with the web debug toolbar
- Our first API Endpoint!
- An intro to services!
You'll want to be comfortable using the command line as this hands-on series will walk you through a number of commands to install, run, and develop a Symfony 4 application. If you need to brush up or revisit some topics, check out the following resources: