You've created your first Symfony app and you're ready to learn more of the fundamentals of Symfony development. If you're new to Symfony 3, head over to Joyful Development with Symfony 3 to get caught up.
In this series, you'll learn the fundamental concepts of bundles, configuration and environments! We'll discover what all the files in a Symfony project do and why, the purpose of bundles and the power behind environments. So let's get to work: what we're about to learn will pay dividends for us in the future:
- Where do services come from?
- Installing an external bundle
- Configuring bundles
- Controller outside services
- Understanding Symfony environments
- Create your own environment
- The prod environment and cache:clear
- The famous parameters.yml
- Where do routes come from?
- src/ versus app