Adding HTML attributes like
data-* to render array elements involves:
- Adding the desired values to the element in a render array as an array of key/value pairs
- Converting the values in the render array to an
- Outputting the
Attributeobject inside a template file
In this tutorial, we'll cover all of these steps. By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to add new HTML attributes to elements in a render array and discover which property those values should be added to, depending on the element in question.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?