Installation is only one part of setting up a custom Docker image. With few exceptions, we'll want to configure the application to better suit our use case. Docker does not provide a standardized way for applications to be configured. Instead, we rely on the same techniques as we would when configuring the application on a bare-metal server.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Extract default configuration files from a Docker image
- Give strategies for adding configuration files to the image
- Outline the complexities of using configuration commands in a Dockerfile
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?