Using React we can do more than just list content. By using the POST, PATCH, and PUT methods of Drupal core's JSON:API web service we can also add, update, and delete, content entities. To demonstrate how this works we'll create a small React application with a form that lets you add, edit, and delete article nodes.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn how to handle user authentication and CSRF tokens in a React application
- Create a single React component that outputs a form to add or edit content
fetchAPI to assist in dealing with requests to Drupal's JSON:API
By the end of this tutorial you should know how to create, edit, and delete content in a Drupal site using a React application.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?