Often it's useful for a container image to provide several variants of itself under the same name on Docker Hub. Docker uses tags to identify these variants. You can configure your own tags as part of your automatic build on Docker Hub.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Outline the uses for tags
- Discuss the best practices for tag names
- Learn how to add tags to your automatic build on Docker Hub
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?