For many container images on Docker Hub, the preferred approach is to create an automatic build. An automatic build integrates Hub with a public Git repository, providing you an effective, open, and best-practice approach to sharing your containers with your team, and with the world.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- List the advantages of creating an automatic build compared to other approaches on Docker Hub.
- Describe the process of creating an automatic build.
- Outline how to organize your git repository for your images.
- Learn how to configure and trigger the build on Hub.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?