One of the primary goals of Docker is to make it as easy to try out and deploy technical infrastructure as it is to pull an item off of a store shelf. But how are these containers built in the first place? A Docker image is built from a Dockerfile, a kind of container source code. The Dockerfile describes how to build and configure a single container.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Introduce Dockerfiles and see how Docker uses them to build container images
- Outline the general structure of a Dockerfile
- Describe how to build a new image from a Dockerfile
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?