Each form is defined by a controller, a class that implements the
\Drupal\Core\Form\FormInterface. Form controllers declare the unique ID of the form, the
$form array that describes the content of the form, how to validate the form, and what to do with the data collected.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Define a new form controller class
- Implement the required methods to describe a form
- Add a route that can be used to access our form
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to define a form that adheres to the
FormInterface requirements and know where to find more information about how to further customize your form controller.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?