A multisite Drupal installation allows you to host multiple, separate websites while relying on the same set of code. Large organizations often rely on a multisite installation to cut down on the operational upkeep of multiple sites. Hosting a multisite in Docker poses several additional challenges. Fortunately, the process is not dissimilar from configuring a bare-metal server to run a multisite.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Outline a multisite's additional requirements for Docker containers.
- Configure alternate, local domain names to resolve each site.
- Learn how to configure a multisite to use alternate domain names.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?