In order to change Drupal's default markup you need to override template files. The page template controls the overall layout of your theme, including the placement of regions. You should complete the exercise just following the written instructions and you can use the video to help if you get stuck.
If you want to try and do this on your own first you'll need to:
- Override the currently used page.html.twig template file.
- Modify the content of the file to include the regions defined in the theme's .info.yml file.
- Wrap the regions in the page template file with HTML markup using CSS classes from Bootstrap to achieve the example layout below.
Note: At the end of this exercise, you'll find a video walk-through of the solution.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?