Network communication is essential when developing for a multi-tier web application like Drupal. Docker automatically isolates each container it runs, only allowing explicit ports to be exposed to the host OS. Docker Compose takes this one step further.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Explain how Docker isolates containers
- Expose a container's ports to the host OS
- Re-map ports from the container to the host OS
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?