This page is archived
We're keeping this page up as a courtesy to folks who may need to refer to old instructions. We don't plan to update this page.
This lesson takes a look at the various resources that are available for getting help with Git including the built in manual/help pages and examples as well as other documentation that we've found to be useful while learning how to use Git.
- Be able to use the built in git help command to find more information about specific commands
- Students should be fammiliar with documentation available online on the official Git site and on help.github.com
- Students should be familiar with the Git documentation available on drupal.org both in the handbook and on invividual project pages.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?