The configuration system in Drupal was designed to manage and sync configuration between instances of a Drupal site. So before configuration management can be useful, we must have another instance--or clone--of our Drupal site. In this lesson, you will learn:
- Why cloning a Drupal site is necessary in order to manage configuration
- How to clone a Drupal site using tools that have a graphical user interface (GUI)
If you prefer using using web-based or GUI tools rather than command line tools such as Drush and Git, then this lesson is for you.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?