A common task when developing a Drupal site is loading the database into your local development environment. When working with non-Docker local development environments, command line tools or a graphical application are used to load the database dump. These methods also work for Docker with a bit of container configuration. With Docker, you can include all the tooling in containers, reducing the need for utilities on the host OS.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Outline the challenges for loading a database into a container
- Identify the methods by which a database can be loaded into a container
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?