In this tutorial, we'll cover how to load configuration entity data in a module. We'll change the AdminSettingsForm.php we created and replace the simple textfield we were using with a dropdown select list. Then we'll use data from our Transcode Profile module's configuration entity, loaded by the
EntityTypeManager via the services container, to choose our preferred Transcode Profile.
By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Know how to load configuration entities using
EntityTypeManagervia the services container
- Update the AdminSettingsForm.php to use a dropdown select list
- Save your preferred transcode profile from a list of transcode profile entities
- Update the default configuration provided with the demo module to include transcode profiles
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?