A plugin manager is responsible for both the definition of a new plugin type, and for listing and instantiating instances of plugins of the defined type.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Define what a plugin manager is
- Create a list of all plugins of a specific type
- Load and instantiate specific plugin instances so we can use them in our code
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?