Before we start writing any React code, let's go over some basic concepts and terminology. Throughout this series we'll assume you're familiar with these things. They'll come up again and again as you work on projects that involve React, so it's worth taking the time to learn them.
In this tutorial we'll cover the following at a high level, and provide links to resources:
- Why choose React?
- What are React components?
- What are hooks, state, and JSX?
- The role of build tools when developing React applications
By the end of this tutorial you should have a firm grasp of the fundamental concepts and terminology necessary to start creating React applications.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?