One of the central components of the Render API is render elements. You can think of them as prepackaged render arrays: shortcuts you can use to describe common things -- like tables, links, and form elements -- in a consistent way. In this tutorial we'll take a more in-depth look at the use of the
#type property in render arrays in order to answer questions like:
- What are render elements, and what is their use case?
- Where can I find more information about available element types?
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to identify individual render element types within a larger render array, find the relevant documentation for specific types of render elements, and explain the use case for render elements.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?