Docker Hub provides a free, easy to use way of distributing your container images. However, there are situations where sharing your container images is either not ideal, bad practice, or against legal requirements. In those cases, you will want to use a private registry instead.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Describe what a private registry is.
- Learn how to run Docker's own
- Learn how to push and pull images from the self-hosted registry.
- Outline the production concerns for the
- List other options for self-hosting your own images.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?