One of the key advantages of Docker is that it makes it much easier to share your containers with your team members. For most of this series, we've been relying on containers hosted on Docker Hub. When we need to create a custom container for our team, we want to leverage that same sharing infrastructure.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Describe the various methods of sharing containers.
- Outline the advantages of using Docker Hub.
- Briefly describe why and when you should use a private container image registry.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?