The Configuration Manager module gives you as an administrator the ability to import and export configuration items on different instances of a Drupal site using an graphical user interface. In this tutorial, we'll take a tour of the Configuration Manager and the administrative interface it provides.
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
- Access administrative pages for Import, Export, and Synchronize
- Find and configure permissions for Configuration Manager
- Identify the 3 primary actions of configuration management and how to perform them using the UI
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?