Using Ajax allows you to create forms that are submitted to the server, and processed, without requiring a page reload.
In this tutorial we'll:
'#type' => 'submit'button in order to submit a form via Ajax
- Look at how form build, validation, and processing are used when submitting a form via Ajax
- Use the form's internal storage to track data across multiple requests
- Discuss some best practices to keep in mind when using Ajax for form submissions
By the end of this tutorial you should know how to update an existing form so that it is submitted via Ajax and no longer requires a page refresh to work.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?