In order to get our fully decoupled React application working, we need to update the existing
fetch HTTP requests to use OAuth tokens. This includes adding the
Authorization header to requests, and handling refresh tokens as well.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Provide a way to exchange a username and password for an access token
- Update existing
fetchcode to use the acquired access token
- Handle expired access tokens via a refresh token
By the end of this tutorial you'll be able to use OAuth access tokens to make authenticated requests in a React application using
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?