There are a bunch of existing render elements, most commonly Form API elements. You need to know how to discover and make use of existing elements. In this tutorial, we'll learn how to:
- Locate a list of elements provided by core
- Figure out what properties apply to each element
Use any render element type when defining content or forms in our code
By the end of this tutorial you should know what render element types are available for you to use, and how to find the details you'll need in order to implement them in your own render arrays.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?