Building multilingual websites in Drupal can be a daunting exercise. Understanding how each module works and how which set of configuration it provides is a task in and of itself. In this series based on Using Drupal, 2nd edition, Chapter 8: Multilingual, from O'Reilly Media, Addison Berry walks through a case study, module spotlights, and hands-on configuration that will help you understand and utilize the multilingual capabilities provided by both core and contributed modules.
This week, we release the first six videos of the series:
- Case Study: Blue Peak Fanatics (FREE)
- Spotlight: Interface Translation
- Hands-On: Installing a Translation
- Hands-On: Configuring Locale Features
- Spotlight: Localization Client
- Hands-On: Translating the Interface
Next week, we'll dive into content translation with more videos from Using Drupal Chapter 8: Multilingual.
To find more videos based on this book, check out our guide: Using Drupal Book by O'Reilly Media.
Add new comment