Since the release of Drupal 8, we've prioritized two main things: 1) getting Drupal 8 tutorials out to you as soon as we can, and 2) keeping our published Drupal 8 tutorials up-to-date. We've also introduced written tutorials. Written tutorials enable us to get tutorials out to you more quickly and are much easier to keep up-to-date. But, we are still committed to producing video tutorials, when that format makes the most sense. This means that most of the time we'll release written tutorials as soon as they are ready and then add videos to them later.
So, without further ado, see the new videos we've recently added to tutorials in our Web Services in Drupal 8 series!
- What Are Web Services?
- Web Service Documentation
- Separation of Concerns: Content vs. Presentation
- Modern Web Services with JSON API and GraphQL
- Install JSON API
- JSON API Resource Requests
- JSON API Relationships
- JSON API Collections
- JSON API Includes
- JSON API Sparse Fieldsets
- JSON API Filtering Collections
- JSON API Filters on Nested Relationships
- Install and Configure Simple OAuth
- Get a Token for OAuth 2 Requests
- Make an Authenticated Request Using OAuth 2
As always, you can provide feedback on any tutorial at the bottom of the page by answering the "Was this helpful?" survey.