Every theme can contain an optional THEMENAME.theme file. This file contains additional business logic written in PHP and is primarily used for manipulation of the variables available for a template file, and suggesting alternative candidate template file names.
In this tutorial we'll learn:
- The use-case for THEMENAME.theme files
- Where to find them
- When you might need to edit one
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?