Themes and modules can alter the list of theme hook suggestions in order to add new ones, remove existing ones, or reorder the list. This powerful feature allows for the definition of custom logic in your application that can tell Drupal to use different templates based on your own unique needs. You might for example; use a different page template for authenticated users, or a custom block template for someone's birthday.
In this tutorial we'll cover:
- Adding new theme hook suggestions from a theme using
- Altering the list of theme hook suggestions
- Removing theme hook suggestions
- Reordering the list of theme hook suggestions
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?