Contributed and custom themes can ship with a thumbnail screenshot that will be used to represent the theme when listing themes in the administration UI.
In this tutorial you'll learn how to:
- Prepare your site for the screenshot
- Create a screenshot of your theme
- Define a screenshot file for your theme in the THEMENAME.info.yml file
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?