Libraries can be attached to all pages, a subset of pages, or to elements in a render array. This allows you to have some assets that are global, and others that are only loaded on an as-needed basis.
In this tutorial, we'll look at attaching asset libraries:
- Globally, via your THEMENAME.info.yml file
- Conditionally, via a preprocess function using the
#attachedrender array property
- Inside of a Twig template file
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to attach asset libraries in various different ways depending on your use case.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?