It is important to have good up-to-date documentation about your web services. Doing so will boost developer productivity in a decoupled project. Drupal offers several tools that help maintain your API documentation with minimal effort.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Learn about the JSON schema format for describing data structures
- Generate schemas for our fake articles REST resource
- Visualize those schemas in a human-readable format
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to generate documentation for your REST resources that is kept up-to-date automatically by Drupal.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?