When you create a fully decoupled application, the code in your application can't rely on things like the
We'll focus on setting up and using Drupal as an OAuth provider, and allowing a decoupled application to authenticate users via OAuth. This same technique applies just as well if you want to use JWTs.
In this tutorial we'll:
- Install the Simple OAuth Drupal module, and configure it to work with a password grant flow to allow our code to exchange a username and password for an access token
- Demonstrate how to retrieve and use an OAuth access token to make authenticated requests
By the end of this tutorial you should know how to install and configure the Simple OAuth module and make authenticated API requests using an OAuth password grant flow.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?