Theme developers often need to add or remove classes and other attributes from an HTML tag. Template files handle this with a special attributes object that contains the attributes and their values, as well as a handful of powerful methods to help manage these attributes.
In this tutorial we'll cover:
- Adding/removing classes from elements in a Twig template
- The attributes object
- Examples of common tasks using various helper methods on the attributes object
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?