In this tutorial we're going to walk through the process of creating a custom configuration entity in Drupal in a custom module. We'll be using Drupal Console's
generate:entity:config command to create and update the files in our Transcode Profile example module. After Drupal Console has generated and updated the files for our configuration entity, we'll walk through each file and see how they define data structure, metadata, an administrative interface, and menu links for a configuration entity in Drupal 8.
By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to:
- Use Drupal Console to generate a configuration entity
- Identify files associated with a configuration entity and summarize the purpose and function of the code inside each file
- Find other examples of configuration entities in Drupal core
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?