As part of creating a custom Drupal-to-Drupal migration we want to limit the set of users that are migrated from our source site into our destination Drupal site. In this tutorial we'll:
- Extend the existing source plugin
- Alter the query that's used to select users from our source site
- Update our user migration to use the new source plugin
By the end of this tutorial you should be able to override the core source plugins used when migrating from prior versions of Drupal in order to gain more control over exactly what is migrated.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?