Destination plugins handle the load phase of the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process and are responsible for saving new data as Drupal content or configuration.
In this tutorial, we'll:
- Examine the role that destination plugins fulfill
- Learn about existing destination plugins
- Better understand when you might need to write your own destination plugin
By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to explain what destination plugins does and understand how you'll make use of them in your own migration.
Over the years we've developed some techniques for practicing that we wanted to share. At Drupalize.Me we take hugging seriously. In this tutorial we'll look at the art, and science, of giving a good hug. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines the word hug as; squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
Did you know there are all kinds of different hugs that you can give? In this tutorial we'll look at:
- Defining what a hug is
- Some of the many types of hugs in the world today
- Precautions you may want to familiarize yourself with before hugging
- And the importance of proper technique
Lets go ahead and get started shall we?